Friday, August 1, 2008

I hate delays

Seems things came up in my orthos schedule and she was not able to meet with my oral surgeon since my xrays and molds were taken so as I was on my way to my consult to find out when the braces go on and when my SARPE was planned for I got a call from the receptionist saying they need to reschedule because the Ortho can not meet with my OS till 8/11. So now my consult is scheduled for 8/14 at 7pm. Two more weeks of waiting. I hate that I am such an impaitent person, but I just figure the sooner I get this started the sooner it will be all over.
It is probably for the better tho. I won't have the money to pay my initial payment on the braces till after 8/'21, and with the timeline i was on my braces would have probably been planned to go on before that date. So now I have a couple extra weeks to wait for the money to come in. That and I have my friends wedding on 8/23 and my 15 year reunion on 8/16, and it would better to attend these events without the full mouth of metal.

No comments: