Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Insurance actually approved my surgeries.

I got the call yesterday morning that my insurance is going to cover SARPE and ..well actually I am not yet sure what the 2nd surgery is gonna be yet, did not discuss that one much with my OS since he did not believe that my particular insurance would cover my surgeries... but Yea!!! they are going to. I have my first 2 appts. scheduled one is for more x rays and one is a consultation to get fitted for the expander for surgery. I also need to get some dental work done first.. some fillings and caps.
I had my consult with my ortho last friday and the total cost for braces will be $6,700.00 oop. No dental or ortho insurance :(... oh well I guess it is time to put those student loans to use. I will post agian after my first few appts. when I have a clue what the plan is and post my starting pics...It's not gonna be pretty..LOL

No comments: